FeaturesTo celebrate this milestone, we introduce the 40th Anniversary Limited Edition. A small, exclusive run of 15 Guitars will be produced. These special features and materials hand-selected by Dana himself:
- Master Grade Aged Tone Adirondack Top & Braces
- Exclusive Special Reserve Quilted Mahogany Back & Sides
- Special Inlay: Bone “Diamonds & Arrows” with headstock, heel & bridge wing inlays
- Aged Tone Finish and Animal Protein Glue Construction
- Ziricote bindings with black and white purfling
- Abalone Rosette
- Bone Bridge Pins
- Waverly Tuners with Snakewood Buttons
- OM (1 3/4″ nut)
Dana Bourgeois is one of the most respected names in the business of boutique acoustic guitars. If you want some more information on him and his incredible guitar company, visit their site here!
For More From Bourgeois Guitars!
To see all of our amazing Bourgeois Guitars, click the link here!