The Larrivée Baker-T is our ultra-high-end tele-style electric that is precision made in America for any player that demands the finest. The Baker-T employs only the highest quality parts and materials available. Exactly what you would expect from any guitar built under the Larrivée brand. With features like our fast-playing "Slim C" neck profile and “Super-Satin” hand-rubbed satin-finish neck, you'll enjoy hours of effortless and comfortable playing. The custom Seymour Duncan "Baker-T" and Broadcaster pickups deliver that classic warm tele lead tone with all the extra punch and twang you want. The Baker-T 2020 is a fully loaded, fully serviceable electric that will inspire any player to take it to the next level.
Other features include medium jumbo frets, "Duncan" forearm cut, comfortable belly cut, and rounded neck shoulders to ease "behind the nut string bends". You can also personalize your Baker-T with one of several cap wood options available such as spalted Maple, Hawaiian Koa, African Black Limba, East Indian Rosewood, and custom.
• Cap wood: Various Species at Customer Request
• Main Body: Light Weight Swamp Ash (Fraxinus Americana)
• Traced from 1953 Blackguard
• Single piece Flamed Maple Neck (Acer saccharum)
• Fast Playing “Slim-C” Neck
• 25.5" Scale Length
• First Fret 0.825” - 12th Fret 0.875”
• 1 & 11/16 Nut Width
• CNC Machined Compound Radius. 9.5” Radius at the nut, 14” Radius at the 20th Fret
• Dual Action Truss Rod w/ Spoke Nut Adjustment at Body