Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Antigua Limited Edition Mint #88 of 100
2008 Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton Custom Shop Antigua, Limited Edition 10th Anniversary of the Crossroads drug & alcohol treatment center, which was founded by Eric Clapton in Antigua, Barbuda back in 1998. This is one of only 100 produced exclusively for Sam Ash, and they are all long gone now… so you will have a tough time finding another one, especially in this condition! She's all original, and just had a pro set-up, so she’s all dressed up and ready to rock!!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model: Stratocaster Eric Clapton Custom Shop Antigua 10th Anniversary of Crossroads
* Limited Edition: # 80 of 100 produced
* Color: Antigua burst, nitro lacquer, NOS
* Body: Alder, 2-piece
* Neck: Riff sawn maple
* Neck Finish: Nitro lacquer
* Neck Profile: Soft V, .820” - .920”
* Radius: 9.5"
* Fretboard: Maple
* Frets: Vintage style, 22 frets
* Fret Inlays: Micarta black
* Side Dots: Micarta black
* Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
* Scale Length: 25 1/2"
* Hardware: Chrome
* Tuners: Fender vintage style
* Pickguard: 4-ply, Antigua
* Pickups: 3 Fender vintage noiseless single coils, black
* Bridge: American Vintage synchronized tremolo, blocked
* Controls: Master volume, tone 1 master TBX tone, tone 2 master active mid-boost (0-25db) mid-boost kit, 5-way switch