The wait is over! After 6 long months the Furch Little Jame Limited Edition 2020 LC has arrived at Heartbreaker Guitars!
Furch Little Jane Limited 2020-LC is a unique travel guitar designed to give you the freedom to take your instrument with you wherever you go. The proprietary assembly system allows the guitar to be easily and quickly assembled into a full-fledged instrument. Likewise, the instrument can be simply disassembled into a compact form and stored in a travel bag with the size of a regular backpack.
The top plate of the Furch Little Jane Limited 2020-LC is made from rare Alpine Spruce. Its beautiful sound, with slightly pronounced highs, allows for special individual soundboard voicing process. The back and sides are made from Cocobolo. The bridge, fingerboard and headstock overlay are exotic Ebony. The instrument’s body is coated in our specially formulated, thin, open-pore finish which accentuates the natural visual and tonal properties of the chosen woods. The overall stylish appearance of the guitar is underscored by a number of decorative elements, namely the Padauk body binding, Walnut purfling, annular rosette with Abalone inlay and mother-of-pearl side fret markers. A tuning locking mechanism, Furch Machine, is also present and ensures that the guitar stays in tune even after disassembly and reassembly.
- Unique foldable travel guitar made from solid tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including a patented folding system, a special soundboard voicing process and a carbon-reinforced neck.
- Standard neck profile and 1 3/4″ width fretboard for great playing comfort.
- Locking tuning mechanism ensures excellent tuning even after reassembly.
- Refined appearance featuring a numer of decorative elements.
- Compact backpack-sized gigbag.
- Alpine Spruce Top
- Cocobolo Back and Sides
- Locking Tuners
- Padded Back Pack Carrier